Euro Eco 50/50
Beck/Arnley Euro Eco 50/50 is a prediluted premium quality long-life coolant of the latest generation based on monoethylene glycol and glycerin. it contains no nitrates, amines or phosphates. Euro Eco 50/50 provides superior corrosion and rust protection for water-cooled automobile engine cooling system components.
Formulated For: Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen.
- For use in both iron and aluminum engines
- Superior anti-corrosion properties allow longer life
- Protection against foaming and cavitation
- Matches OE coloration
- Produced and packaged in Germany
- For specific Year, Make and Model, check Coolant Guide (PDF)
- Prediluted formulations are ready to use, DO NOT ADD WATER
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Data Sheet (PDF)Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
FIND YOUR FLUIDS PRODUCT
Search for your part by vehicle year, make and model.