The Control Arm is a critical component of the vehicle’s suspension system and helps contribute to the overall ride experience. This includes maintaining proper alignment and reducing noise and vibration.
- Control arms – with and without ball joints
- New hardware and bushings included where applicable
- Also encompasses trailing arms – application specific
- Preinstalled ball joint (dependent on the application)
- Steel, iron or aluminum construction providing durability; material is dependent on application